Registration is now open
Advanced registration pricing will be available through May 5th.
- Register Online Now (credit card only)
- If you would like to pay via check or wire transfer, please download the Registration Form 2013, and fax or mail it back.
Students: Please follow the registration instructions above. Discounted housing available.
Go to Travel & Hotel for hotel reservation instructions.
- 30 technical sessions over three days
- 150 presentations
- Outstanding daily keynote speakers
- Opportunities to network with 500+ professional colleagues
- Ability to spend more than 30 hours with industry colleagues
- Other special events such as the opening reception
GC&E is an international technical conference bringing together the cross section of disciplines working on green chemistry & engineering research, innovations, and implementation. Attendees include scientists, sustainability leaders, industry executives, government officials and policy makers, educators, students, and chemical R&D professionals.
2013 Registration Rates
Registration includes access to all conference sessions, keynotes, opening night reception, breakfasts and snacks, as well as lunches.
|Registration Category||Advance Registration (Closes 4/30/2013)||Regular Registration (Starts 5/1/2013)|
|50+ Year ACS Members||$200||$225|
|Guest (Not involved with the green chemistry & engineering industry)||$20 (meals additional)||$20 (meals additional)|
Faculty Registration Discounts
The Conference is offering incentives for faculty to bring students:
- One free faculty registration for every 5 paid student registrations.
- One discounted ($315) faculty registration for every 3 paid student registrations.
To qualify for this discount, the student registrations and faculty registration must be submitted at the same time (as a group) by mail or fax:
Mail to: American Chemical Society, Attn: 17th GC&E, PO Box 3337, Columbus, OH 43210. Fax: +1-614-447-3671
Find out more about Volunteer Opportunities at the GC&E Conference.