UPDATE: NSF Scholars Travel Grant Registration Open!
Get up to $1000 in travel, housing and registration expenses reimbursed! Applications due May 20, 2013. Register NOW!
Whether you are are just beginning your studies or working on a doctoral thesis, attending the 17th Annual Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference will be a valuable immersion experience. Students who participate can:
- Network with some of the world’s brightest green chemistry leaders
- Deepen your understanding by listening to cutting edge technical presentations
- Gain experience by participating in the student poster presentation and contest
- Connect with peers from other universities
- Attend a career workshop presented by ACS Careers
Register for the conference now and take advantage of the advanced registration discount.
- Register Online Now (credit card only)
- If you would like to pay via check or wire transfer, please download the Registration Form 2013, and fax or mail it back.
Reserve Student Housing
Discounted student housing is available. You can reserve housing when you register for the conference, but if you chose to sign up for housing later, please use this form below.
Student Housing Policies
Co-ed student housing is not available. Students must send email or fax a photocopy or scan of their Student ID when making a reservation.
Cancellation Policy: Total payment must be submitted with your student housing reservation form and received by the deadline of May 24, 2013. Cancellations received by the stated cancellation deadline will receive a total refund. All refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations after May 24, 2013 and no-shows are ineligible for refunds.
For questions, please contact Somalia Alsobrooks, or phone: +1 202-872-6102.